Thursday, November 3, 2022

Introduction to Premiere Pro

 To familiarise us with using Adobe Premiere Pro for editing, our teacher instructed us to take some videos at home, which had to be compiled into an edited sequence. This is the list of shots that we were asked to shoot at home:

  1. Wide Shot
  2. Medium Shot
  3. Close-Up Shot

We were then instructed to edit the footage using Premiere Pro and add music that fit the sequence as well. My final sequence is included below. 


I struggled with getting good-quality footage using just my phone camera, and it was also slightly difficult to navigate using Premiere Pro for the first time, which can be seen through the quality of the final sequence since I didn't know how to export the final footage in a way that ensured good quality by using a format such as mp4. However, I was quite happy with the music I chose as I felt it fit the sequence of the video well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment