Monday, March 13, 2023

Casting

 The Cast

  • DETECTIVE KIARA DE SARAM played by - 
➢ Name - Dayadi Seneviratne
➢ Age - 20
➢ Appearance:



  • THE MURDER VICTIM played by - 
➢ Name - Indeevari De Silva
➢ Age - 20
➢ Appearance:


For the 2 film characters acting in the sequence, I approached two good friends of mine that I used to be on my school debating team with. They have both acted in school plays in the past and were very willing to help out and act in the sequence for free on their own time. I chose to use people older than me so that they would better represent their characters who are both adults. I also chose them because they have left school and do not have full-time jobs yet and therefore were likely to be available at convenient times for shooting. Dayadi in particular also really fit the idea that I had of my detective character, as evidenced by my previously posted character profile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment