Thursday, March 16, 2023

How I Collected My Props

 

Alternative Access to Video

Additional Props

  • The Fake Blood
When dressing the set and filming the murder scene I made fake blood using water, red food colouring and flour. I mixed these ingredients together until I reached a satisfactory consistency which looked like blood and could be used to write  with on the floor.

  • A Fake News Site
As an additional detail, for the take where Detective De Saram is scrolling through the news in the morning, I created my own fake news article of a murder that had taken place. I used a site called worldgreynews. This article was meant to act as an indication of her profession, she is reading up on murders because she is a homicide detective by profession.

Instead of taking a picture off of the internet I decided to stage another murder and include a picture of that in my own original article. My mother acted as the victim:






0 comments:

Post a Comment