Monday, March 27, 2023

Editing the Opening

 After uploading all the footage to my laptop I started a new sequence on Adobe Premiere Pro. I then started editing the scenes together according to the script and storyboard.

For the most part, the editing was quite simple. I especially made use of the razor tool and the Adobe Premiere Pro built-in video and audio transitions such as exponential fade and cross dissolve.

(using the dip-to-black transition)

Another technique that came in handy was the Lumetri Color Preset which allowed me to lighten some clips so that they would match the lighting of the previous clips. For example in the shot seen below the original footage was somewhat dark but I was able to fix this using Lumetri Colorbrighten Presets to slightly increase the exposure and temperature. 



In some parts of the sequence, I also reduced or increased the speed of the footage, such as when I slowed the clip of her holding the picture frame so that the moment would be emphasized and feel nostalgic.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment